Reserve Studies – December FYE Associations

Most homeowner associations with a December fiscal year end have already started the process of obtaining their reserve study or reserve study update so they can comply with the requirement to distribute their budget in accordance with the law. If you have any questions requiring reserve studies, please visit: or call our office: 818-991-5200.