Need Restated CC&Rs?

Many homeowner associations in California are in need of restated CC&Rs, but have a tight budget. I can refer your HOA board to an attorney who will charge a reasonable fee and who will also consult with me as an expert in the subject of managing homeowner associations. While CC&Rs must be prepared by a licensed attorney, it is vitally important for the document to be practiced as well. If your HOA needs restated CC&Rs, contact Michael Chulak for information.